Careers at Resolution Pest
Resolution Pest is a small growing company looking for individuals who are career minded and customer service driven. If you like working independently, with only general supervision, in a fast-paced environment, Resolution Pest is the place for you.
Job Description: Pest Control Service Representative
Providing Pest Control, Termite Control and other services to Residential and Commercial Properties in the Philadelphia Area.
Driving a company vehicle to customer’s location, providing high-quality service, collections, and finding sales opportunities to grow our business.
Candidates must have the following requirements:
- Pest Control license or previous Pest Control experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Some Saturday work required, Typically March thru September
- Apply pesticides to properties in a safe manner according to the label, federal and state law, and company policies.
- Be able to maintain a vehicle and equipment in a clean and operating condition.
- Have the ability to communicate, comprehend simple instructions, and perform basic math. Ability to work overtime and/or weekends when requested.
- Be comfortable climbing ladders two stories, and entering crawl spaces and attics.
- Driver’s License (must have clean driving history)
- Competitive Pay based on experience and licenses.
- Sales Commissions
- Paid Vacation Time and Major Holidays, after probationary period
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Test
To Apply: Email resume and contact information to email@example.com (no phone calls please).